How does Tezoro solve it?
Prepare a backup
Use your crypto as before
No worries 👌
You, executors, or one of the automated triggers launches your backup → 30 days pass during which it is possible to cancel the execution → your crypto withdraws from your wallet to the smart contract → your crypto transfers to the receiver's address.
Why should I trust you?
- You don't need to. Tezoro is a non-custodial service: we don't ask you for your wallet's credentials and don't have access to your assets at any moment of time.
- We deploy a separate smart contract for each customer right on the blockchain. This smart contract is impossible to customize after deployment. An amount, recipient's address, and executors' addresses cannot be changed.
- The source code of our backup smart contract is open and verified on Etherscan. You can check it out .
- Tezoro smart contract has been by CertiK.
What is Tezoro?
Is Tezoro anonymous?
Why is Tezoro better than competitors and abstract wallets?
- Tezoro is easy to use: you can create a backup in 3 minutes through a user-friendly web interface.
- Tezoro is non-custodial: you don't have to share your assets or wallet access keys, either when creating a backup or when withdrawing and transferring your assets to a backup address.
- Tezoro is unhackable: your backup is a smart contract that is impossible to hack because of its nature.
- Automation: Tezoro provides several options for the automated execution of your backup.
- Decentralization: a backup created with Tezoro can be executed even if Tezoro ceases to exist: you can add two workers who can run your backup directly through Etherscan.
- Unlike competitors, by creating a backup and will with Tezoro, you continue to keep your crypto in your wallet and use it without any restrictions.
- The backup amount can be higher than your current balance.
Can I use Tezoro with my mobile phone or tablet?
Is Tezoro a no-code solution?
How to bequeath crypto?
Can I bequeath Bitcoin or ETH?
What networks and tokens does Tezoro support?
What wallets does Tezoro support?
Will my crypto become locked after I have created a backup?
Can I withdraw crypto from my wallet if I have already lost access to it?
Do I have to share my seed phrase to create a backup?
Can I use my crypto after creating a backup?
What is the backup execution process?
Does Tezoro have access to my wallet or to the crypto I backed up?
Why is it impossible to hack a backup smart contract?
How can I manage my backups and wills?
What happens if I don’t have enough funds in my wallet to pay the gas fee to launch the backup smart contract?
What happens if my Tezoro account is hacked?
Safety is our #1 priority. We take the highest measures to protect our infrastructure.
However, in the unlikely event that your account is hacked, the only thing that can happen is that a hacker can transfer your assets to your backup address. It is virtually impossible to withdraw assets to any other address rather than the one you provided as your backup address. This security is guaranteed by the nature of the blockchain.
Thus, there is no reason for an attacker to try to hack your Tezoro account since it is entirely impossible to transfer your assets to any address other than your backup address. This security is guaranteed by the nature of the blockchain.
Moreover, any backup smart contract has a 30-day buffer. During this period, we will send you several email notifications so that you can easily cancel this process.